IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data can be processed by Denta Global Özel Sağlık Hizmetleri A.Ş. ("Company"). ("Company" or "Denta Global") in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("PDP Law") and the General Data Protection Regulation (No: 2016/679) ("GDPR") within the scope described below.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL CAUSE
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the PDP Law, secondary regulations and GDPR for the following purposes and legal causes:
Legal Obligations: Your personal data can be processed, transferred and stored for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose if required by any legislative provision that the Company is subject to, based on the legal cause specified in the provision of Article 5/2 (ç) of the PDP Law or GDPR (Article 6-1/c).
Resolution of Disputes: Your personal data are processed in order to prove that the transactions are carried out in accordance with the law and that legal obligations are fulfilled and to resolve disputes and can be shared with the relevant legal authorities based on the legal reason for the establishment, use or protection of a right specified in the provision of Article 5/2 (e) of the PDP Law or GDPR (Article 6-1/e).
Contract Process: Your personal data is processed for the purposes of establishment or performance of contracts to which our company is a party, and for the purposes of demand, offer, purchase and sale, payment, finance and accounting, and can be stored for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose based on the legal reason for the establishment or execution of a contract specified in Article 5/2 (c) of the PDP Law or GDPR (Article 6 -1/b).
Improving Services and Customer Satisfaction: Your personal data is processed to evaluate your complaints and suggestions and to take actions to increase customer satisfaction and service quality, to improve services and to provide communication for customer satisfaction based on the legal grounds of legitimate interest regulated under Article 5/2 (f) of the PDP Law and Article 6 (1/f) of GDPR.
Marketing / Advertising: The company may use your personal data for various advertising and marketing activities, based on the explicit consent legal cause specified in the PDP Law Article 5/1 and GDPR (Article 6-1/a), if you give your explicit consent. In this context, your personal data can be processed for the purpose of creating a potential customer record, informing you about campaigns and opportunities, carrying out profiling, targeting and advertising activities, and presenting the most appropriate offers to your past preferences and likes. Your personal data will not be processed for these purposes in cases where you do not consent to marketing activities or you withdraw your consent.
Sending Commercial Electronic Messages: The company may process your personal data for the purposes of promotion, communication, advertising, marketing, sales, commercial electronic messages with campaign content, etc. regarding all kinds of products and services with the commercial electronic message approval obtained from physical or digital channels based on the legal reason of explicit consent specified in the PDP Law Art.5 / 1 and GDPR (Article 6 -1/a).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your collected personal data can be transferred to the following person groups for the purposes listed above and within the framework of the personal data processing principles specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698 and Article 5 of the GDPR.
- Your personal data may be shared with the relevant bank for the necessary payment and collection transactions within the scope of the establishment and performance of the contract subject to the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data can be shared with financial consultancy and law offices and other consultants in order to obtain legal support within the scope of the establishment, exercise and protection of our company's rights within the scope of fulfilling the legal obligations of our company when necessary, with courts and public institutions and organizations that request information.
- Your personal data may be shared with group companies, archive firms, audit companies within the scope of the legitimate interest of our company, for the purposes of ensuring customer satisfaction and carrying out quality standards processes, carrying out internal operational activities, carrying out financial and accounting affairs, performing internal audit investigation activities, and carrying out storage and archive processes, provided that they do not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms; with our relevant suppliers within the scope of the fulfillment of the contract.
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out marketing, profiling and advertising activities, it is possible to transfer data to our suppliers who carry out the said activities on behalf of the Company.
COLLECTION METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may collect your personal data electronically through mobile phone, e-mail channels and contact forms on the website within the scope of the services it offers to you and for the purposes of data processing mentioned above.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are stored based on the regulations in clauses (c), (ç) and (f) of article 5 of the PDP Law and in accordance with the general principles specified in article 4 of the PDP Law; are stored taking into account the periods specified in the Deletion and Destruction Policy regulated in accordance with Article 7 of the PDP Law and destroyed within the destruction period.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
As data subjects, if you submit your requests regarding your rights listed in Article 11 of the PDPL to our Company by the methods set out below in this Information Obligation and Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, our company will conclude the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Authority, the fee in the tariff determined will be charged by our Company. In this context, you can apply in writing to the Company on our website, as the Data Subject, you have the rights;
- to learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- to demand for information as to if your personal data has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal data is used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request notification of the transaction in this context to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction in this context to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of PDPL and other relevant laws,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against yourself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,,
- to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data